What To Expect
- Upon arrival, a Worksite Labs team member will greet you. Please have your confirmation number and ID ready.
- If you have already booked an appointment and have completed the consents and request insurance form, we will verify your identity and bring your pre-made testing kit. If you have already booked an appointment and have not completed the consents and request for insurance form, you will be directed to the scheduling website and consents and request for insurance form via QR code.
- Once both of these items are complete, we will create your testing kit. Completing these steps prior to arrival can save you 10-20 minutes.
Once you have your testing kit, please do the following:
- Verify your name and date of birth on the label.
- Follow the self-swabbing procedure as directed by the staff.
- Insert the swab back into the tube and give it back to us.
- That's it, you're good to go!
You will receive a text message and notification when your results are ready. You will be able to access your results through your patient portal.
What is the turnaround time on results?
Our promised turnaround time is 24 hours.
What kind of test do you use?
We use the gold-standard NAAT RT-PCR methodology which has 98-99% efficacy in determining active COVID-19 infections.
How invasive is the test (does the swab touch my brain?)
No, all of our specimens are self-collected using a mid-turbinate methodology, which on average goes 1/2 inch to 1 inch in your nostril. This method is much less invasive than nasopharyngeal collections.
How do I receive my results?
You will receive a notification that your results are ready via text and email. You will then be able to sign in to your account at https://www.schedulecovidtesting.com/signin to access your results.
More questions? Please visit our Help Center